Congestive Heart Failure Home > Amiloride-HCTZ
Amiloride-HCTZ: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to sulfa drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or trying to become pregnant (see Moduretic and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Moduretic and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take Overdose of Amiloride-HCTZ?People who take too much amiloride-HCTZ may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Electrolyte imbalance.