Dyazide Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Dyazide?You should not take Dyazide if:
- You are allergic to Dyazide, triamterene, hydrochlorothiazide, or any inactive component used to make Dyazide. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of inactive ingredients.
- You are allergic to sulfonamides ("sulfa" drugs).
- You have kidney disease, including acute or chronic kidney failure (renal failure).
- You have high potassium levels (hyperkalemia) before starting Dyazide.
- You are not producing any urine (anuria).