Aldactazide Side Effects
Some side effects with Aldactazide, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of low blood pressure, such as dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting spells
- Eye pain or changes in vision
- Signs of low potassium levels (hypokalemia) or high potassium levels (hyperkalemia), such as:
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain or muscle cramps
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Decreased urination
- Rapid heart rate (tachycardia), slow heart rate (bradycardia), or irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Abnormal sensations, such as burning, tingling, or prickling
- Muscle weakness.
- Yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes (jaundice)
- Breast lumps
- Breast enlargement in men (known medically as gynecomastia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Aldactazide Side Effects: Final Thoughts
You may experience some or none of the Aldactazide side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand whether you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Aldactazide, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.